[CoLoCo] SDL on Kubuntu

Michael "TheZorch" Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 19:50:03 BST 2008

Andrew wrote:
> you could look at this:
>
> http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=571666&page=3
> <http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=571666&page=3>
>
> I've never used zsnes myself, i've alway's found snes9x to my liking
> though.
I used to use snes9x on the Windows side but it gave me problems and it
never could emulate SuperF/X chip games very well.

After playing with it for a while I found command line switches that
controlled the audio output.  Though this version was supposed to use
sdl by default it apparently didn't as I had to add "-ad sdl" to the
launcher on the KDE menu in order for audio to work.

For those who don't know zsnes and snes9x are Super Nintendo/Super
Famicom emulators for Linux and Windows.

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
thezorch at gmail.com
http://thezorch.googlepages.com/home