[CoLoCo] Release Party

Kevin Fries kfries at cctus.com
Tue Oct 7 21:31:26 BST 2008

Nick,

Did you see this at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IntrepidReleaseParties

If you have a release party scheduled, be sure to:

    * Add it to this page.
    * Blog about it, advertise it, tell your friends, tell local media, tell podcasts and otherwise promote it.
    * Join the IRC channel #ubuntu-release-party on irc.freenode.net
    * If you post photos to Flickr, please tag them with "Ubuntu", "Release", "Party", "2008", and "Intrepid"

Kevin Fries
Senior Linux Engineer
Computer and Communications Technology, Inc
A division of Japan Communications Inc
(303) 708-9228 x326