[CoLoCo] TA SPRING help? [gaming/compiling question]

Andrew keen101 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 03:25:14 BST 2008

They don't seem to have the intrepid package working yet.

anyway, i have made progress. I had to use scons. I've never used it before.

but, i got an error. do you know how to fix it?

code:
g++ -o build/rts/System/AutohostInterface.o -c -fsingle-precision-constant
-frounding-math -fsignaling-nans -mieee-fp -O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing
-fvisibility=hidden -mfpmath=387 -pthread -fsingle-precision-constant
-frounding-math -fsignaling-nans -mieee-fp -O2 -pipe -fno-strict-aliasing
-fvisibility=hidden -mfpmath=387 -pthread -D_SZ_ONE_DIRECTORY
-D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_REENTRANT -DSTREFLOP_X87 -DSYNCCHECK -DNO_AVI
-DDIRECT_CONTROL_ALLOWED -Irts -Irts/System -Irts/lib/luabind
-Irts/lib/lua/include -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/GL
-I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/include/SDL -I/usr/include/ogg
-I/usr/include/vorbis -I/usr/include/python2.5 -I/usr/include/python2.4
-I/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/include -I/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/include/linux
rts/System/AutohostInterface.cpp
rts/System/AutohostInterface.cpp: In member function 'void
AutohostInterface::SendPlayerJoined(unsigned char, const std::string&)
const':
rts/System/AutohostInterface.cpp:81: error: 'strncpy' was not declared in
this scope
rts/System/AutohostInterface.cpp: In member function 'void
AutohostInterface::SendPlayerChat(unsigned char, const std::string&) const':
rts/System/AutohostInterface.cpp:104: error: 'strncpy' was not declared in
this scope
scons: *** [build/rts/System/AutohostInterface.o] Error 1