[CoLoCo] Heron ReInstall?

Andrew keen101 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 00:19:41 BST 2008

yeah there should be something in recovery mode to reset it. But, if not you
could always use a Gparted Live-CD to erase the partition clean. Then
re-install again.

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 5:16 PM, TC <telecon at infosyndicate.net> wrote:

> Boot into recovery mode and reset it.
>
> Don Schwartz wrote:
> > Fellow U'zrz
> >
> > Quick Question, i help'd a buddy install Hardy Heron on his Dell
> > Inspiron 6000 notebook :)
> >
> > UNFORTUNATELY he's mis-placed his log-in Name & P-Word (Admin) :(
> >
> > i try'd 2 re-install Hardy, BUT it simply pass's over the CD & load's
> > exist'n Install w/ UNKNOWN U-Name & P-Word?!?!?!!?
> >
> > ANY IDEA'S???????
> >
> > ALOHA
> >
> > Don ( the lonely Buell )

Please avoid sending me Word attachments. Especially files with the ".docx"
extension.
Instead please try a more friendly format like PDF or
http://odf-converter.sourceforge.net/