[CoLoCo] Did you bring your XO to work/school today?

Jeffrey LePage jeffrey_lepage at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 14:36:13 GMT 2008

OK, this isn't actually about Ubuntu, but I thought I'd mention it.

Today is the kickoff for the 2008 OLPC XO Give1Get1 program.  (See laptop.org).  As part of the marketing effort, they're asking all the previous donors to bring in their XO's and show them off to colleagues.

I brought in my two and I'm getting a lot of interest.  At the very least it raises awareness of open source in education.