[CoLoCo] CoLoCo 2.0

NICK VERBECK nerdynick at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 03:42:11 GMT 2008

So if any of you are Twitter people. You may like this.
http://twitter.com/ColoradoLoCo

We now have a Twitter Account for the CoLoCo. Hoping it will help
drive more members and create more Ubuntu users, as well as provide
another place to find out what things are going on with the LoCo. Also
for you web people help out with SEO and traffic to the blog. If you
have a Twitter account go ahead and follow the group and shoot me a
Twit and I'll add you as a follower of the group.

Which if your a new member to the group. If you create an account on
the blog and email me your username you can get posting privs.

P.S. If there is enough people that do Pownce I will see about getting
us an account for that as well.

--
Nick Verbeck - NerdyNick