[CoLoCo] neat black 'powered by ubuntu' stickers

Sigel sigeltek at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 16:12:26 GMT 2008

who is giving those away? i noticed the mailing address is

System76, Inc.. (Free Sticker)
1582 S. Parker Rd.
Denver, Colorado 80231

I could walk there from my office :P instead of mailing an envelope...

but yeah they are nice, really want one.

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 11:25 PM, Andrew <keen101 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't know if anyone has seen this before, but i thought they looked
> nice.
>
> http://blog.kebayanit.com/ubuntu-sticker/
>

> http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.kebayanit.com%2Fubuntu-sticker%2F&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=id&tl=en

- Sigel

CBP Clothing
sigel at cbpdenver.com
(303) 731 6003 / (303) 668 2328
cbpdenver.com

This message, including any attachments, may contain confidential
information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and may be
protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender by e-mail or telephone immediately, and then immediately delete this
message. Any disclosure, copying or distribution of this message, or the
taking of any action based on it, by any unintended recipient is strictly
prohibited.