[CoLoCo] Problems Creating Custom Panel Launcher For CLI Application

Darrin Goodman darrin.goodman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 00:59:57 GMT 2008

TC, if I use the -X flag, then nothing whatsoever happens.  If I use the -x
flag, then gnome-terminal very quickly opens and then closes -- so fast that
it never reaches full opacity (running Compiz with effects...).

gnome-terminal -X nmap --help
(vs.)
gnome-terminal -x nmap --help

However, the solution I posted previously using the shell script works
great!  Thanks for your input and your help!

- Darrin