[CoLoCo] Fw: Instantly save $20 OFF Parallels Workstation 2.2 for Windows and Linux

NICK VERBECK nerdynick at gmail.com
Wed May 28 04:19:34 BST 2008

The rumor with VMWare Workstation is that by Workstation 6.5 (Linux &
Windows) they should have Unity (The Engine behind Fusion) integrated
and stable. All though it may only be usable on Linux to run windows
at first, but their is talk of trying to get it into the windows
version to run linux. I'm really hoping they get this done soon. I
really want to run my Linux apps at work on my desktop.