[CoLoCo] Open office acting very weird

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Mon Mar 31 03:47:19 BST 2008

On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 8:43 PM, Richard Guenther <richskyline at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 8:31 PM, Jim Hutchinson <jim at ubuntu-rocks.org>
> wrote:
>

> > The one attached to first post of this thread contains the problem.
> > However, unless you are using hardy you won't see it. I just booted into my
> > gutsy install and everything is fine. Only in hardy does everything act
> > weird. I'll reboot hardy and post a screenshot of your file to demonstrate.
> >

> Okay.   At first I didn't see that you had the frequency data out to the
> right on there.  I took a screenshot of your original and you're right:
> other than the glitch with the extra "0" under the array, it appears to be
> fine.

Yeah, but look at that same file on my computer (screenshot with column
highlighted). And it's different each time I open it. I've don't this on
three computers. Two running hardy and same problem, one running windows and
no problem. Also on my desktop which as both a gutsy and hardy install the
gutsy install doesn't have the problem. Only in hardy.

-jim