[CoLoCo] Andrew's Robotics Event

Sun Mar 30 02:57:00 BST 2008

That was really cool!  The robots were actually remote-controlled cars with arms playing
some sort of roller derby game with huge bouncy balls.  As far as I know, they didn't do
any decision-making of their own, but it was still very exciting and the crowd was very
live.  I'm sure I didn't fully understand the game, but it was great fun to watch.  The
sponsors are obviously throwing a LOT of money into this thing.

David L. Willson
Trainer/Engineer/Consultant
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
(720) 333-LANS