[CoLoCo] help!! fsck problem

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 16:20:44 GMT 2008

There's a good chance your kid's hard drive has a physical problem if it's
asking you to run fsck so soon after reinstalling.  That's sort of the
default suggestion that Linux gives if it can't read something on your hard
drive correctly.  At least, that's what happened to me last time I got a
random fsck a week after a fresh install.

-David