[CoLoCo] kids and foss - a face-to-face encounter

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 02:22:13 GMT 2008

Jim,
I doubt that I can make the meeting since I will be down here in Denver
running around for school, but if there is any way I could see her
presentation or a power-point/open-office-presentation that goes along with
it please let me know.  I would love to see what she ended up doing and
encourage her in her work!

Cheers,
David