[CoLoCo] tonight's FC meeting simulcast on IRC

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Thu Mar 27 23:52:15 GMT 2008

It looks like few people will be attending tonight, so I will attempt to
keep anyone interested abreast of the discussion via IRC. Don't expect a
play by play, but I will let everyone know the topics of discussion and
welcome feedback. The tentative agenda looks like this...

1. hardy party - what to do
2. outreach ideas - grassroots projects
3. tie conference - maintaining an ubuntu presence
4. others as they arise.

Tune in around 6:30 and feel free to offer your input. Please note, this is
not an attempt to hijack anything - just trying to get some discussions
going. If we don't do something soon, we may end up doing nothing. I, for
one, would like to prevent that from happening.

-jim