[CoLoCo] FC geek session - Thursday @ 6:30 @ panera

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Thu Mar 27 01:01:07 GMT 2008

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 6:58 PM, Richard Guenther <richskyline at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 2:04 PM, Jim Hutchinson <jim at ubuntu-rocks.org>
> wrote:
>

> > We are talking Fort Collins. I thought about Loveland but didn't get
> > much feedback about it. I hope you can still make it.
> >
> > -jim
> >

> Okay, I'll plan on going unless you decide there aren't enough people.
> I'll check in a few times before I leave tomorrow, just in case you would
> cancel.

With you that is 3 and Joey may also come. I think there were a couple
others that haven't replied to this yet so we should have enough for it to
be worthwhile. I don't plan to cancel it. See you there. Oh, I don't think I
know most of you yet in the "real world" so just look for the guy with
ubuntu stickers on his laptop :).

-jim