[CoLoCo] Hardy users are basically bug testers

Nelson E. Ingersoll nelson.ingersoll at email.com
Sat Mar 22 14:52:00 GMT 2008

Aw c'mon.  You know Microsoft along with hundreds of other companies have
inoculated us into believing BETA software is ready to go.  For criminny
sakes don't you know that ALPHA is the new BETA?  Give the bloke a break.
 Sometimes it takes years to break the hold of cultural lies.

- Nelson

"Bitch is the new black." Tina Fey.
"... but black is the new president, bitch!" Tracy Morgan