[CoLoCo] Hardy users are basically bug testers

Andrew keen101 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 05:21:20 GMT 2008

I have come to the conclusion that us hardy users are basically bug testers. :D

after updating my system today I encountered a particularly nasty one.
(at least in my opinion)

After rebooting, the system tried to do a routine disk check. At
around 70% (or less) it stops and hangs. It then proceeds to reboot.
If left unattended my system will reboot forever. I must press ESC
before it hangs, to boot normally.

I have reported my experience under this bug report. I recommend
anyone else do to, if they experience it.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/upstart/+bug/204097