[CoLoCo] Ubuntu 8.04 Beta Released

Richard Guenther richskyline at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 18:50:17 GMT 2008

I don't mean to take this off topic, but: Jim, we have some abandoned iMacs
here that I could install on.  They're the older ones where they were all
different colors--sorry, I know little about macs.

Is Ubuntu or Xubuntu easy to install on those?

I've recently done some installs on abandoned equipment, mostly Xubuntu....

Richard