[CoLoCo] geek session

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Thu Mar 20 21:58:10 GMT 2008

I was just over at the Loodles coffee shop in Windsor and found it to be a
pretty cool place for a meetup. The owner is Mark Ludy who is a children's
book author and illustrator. The have a small meeting room with a big screen
TV that he said we can hook a computer to (he does for demonstrations) and
free wifi. They also have a pretty sweet coffee setup for the connoisseurs.
I was thinking it would be a fun play for a geek session. I know it's kind
of out of the way for many but maybe those of us in northern Colorado could
meet and maybe hash out some ideas for release party events.

http://www.loodles.com/

Thoughts?
-jim