[CoLoCo] Linux at Free Horizon Montessori (my son's elementary school)

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Thu Mar 20 16:46:17 GMT 2008

I would encourage them to wait and see what happens with the 9in eee. I
think they are supposed to be the same size (moved the speakers) but a
better resolution screen. Maybe the 7in will be fine but it would be good to
maximize the positives and minimize any negatives. People will be likely to
blame Linux in general if it's not what they expect. Consider the negative
reviews on the gPC that seem to blame the cheap hardware on Linux which
makes no sense.

Anyway, just a thought. Good job advocating for Linux. I want to get my
hands on the eee too. My principal wants to consider them for a mobile lab.

-jim