[CoLoCo] virtualization in hardy: kvm

Michael "TheZorch" Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 18:00:22 GMT 2008

Speaking of Qemu, by iGoogle page has a gadget for a site dedicated to
portable software ... software that you don't install and will run on
any machine from a USB drive.  They have a portable version of Qemu (as
well as a portable Firefox, Pidgin, OpenOffice, etc. etc.).  Sad thing
is they are only Windoze versions.

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
thezorch at gmail.com