[CoLoCo] another poorly written review about Linux

Wed Mar 12 21:12:30 GMT 2008

No need to flame; just look at the feedback the article's getting.  75% negative is
enough to let folks know he's a knob.

On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 15:09:41 -0600, Jim Hutchinson wrote
> This guy needs to be seriously flamed. Be sure to politely point on that he
> is clueless and should be writing about Linux. These $200 may not be all
> that great (or they may be I haven't used one) but his comments about Linux
> are way off imho.
>
> http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,142724/article.html

David L. Willson
Trainer/Engineer/Consultant