[CoLoCo] Best backup solution

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Tue Mar 11 17:04:45 GMT 2008

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 10:37 AM, Dave Vanderploeg <
dave.vanderploeg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Have you tried GRSYNC? You can build your sync in a GUI and either run it
> or simulate it. When you have it right copy the command from the
> run/simulate window for your cron job.

No, I haven't. I'll check it out. I actually like CLI, though. I just bought
a cool book to help too. It's called Ubuntu Linux Toolbox (by Negus and
Caen) and goes over lots of the command we know and use a lot but includes
tricks I didn't know. It also is introducing me to many I never knew of. I'm
not cli guru, but I do end up using it a lot so it's a cool book to have.

-jim