[CoLoCo] Best backup solution

Mon Mar 10 02:33:07 GMT 2008

To determine if either one is mounted, try running this:
  df -hT | grep -E '/dev/sda[12]'
or this:
  mount | grep -E '/dev/sda[12]'

If they're not mounted, they're probably reserved for use by RAID; I got the same sort
of messages on the system I was using for research on your problem yesterday.

To check each device to see if it's part of an array, try this:
  sudo mdadm --query /dev/sda{1,2}

On Sun, 9 Mar 2008 19:45:53 -0600, Jim Hutchinson wrote