[CoLoCo] is hardy fairly stable or not

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Sat Mar 8 18:41:55 GMT 2008

I am going to be doing a clean install soon and was wondering if it's time
to give hardy a try. This is on my main desktop so I would like it to be
fairly reliable. I can survive breakage. I have at least 2 installs at all
times and can always boot the other - I guess I'm dual booting but both are
Ubuntu :). I would just like to minimize problems as I've already done a
lifetime's worth of Ubuntu installs already. Has anyone installed hardy and
what are your impressions?

Thanks,
-jim