[CoLoCo] TIE wiki and planning

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Fri Mar 7 20:42:49 GMT 2008

Hey CoLoCo (and specifically Jeff and Bryan),

I have begun a wiki page for TIE (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TIEColorado08). It
is to share minutes from planning meetings, discuss options and collect
information on who will be helping and what they will be doing. Feel free to
edit it in whatever way you see fit. I would like to see some sort of sign
up for manning a table at the conference (I don't think an official booth is
worth exploring) to demo Ubuntu and share CDs and information. I envision
one table set up in one of the main congregating areas for most or all of
the conference time (so we need volunteers to hang out and talk with people)
and then another table out front of the session room to help draw in people
(this worked really well last year - thanks David).

Thanks to all who are willing to help.
-jim