[CoLoCo] Robotics Competition Invitation

Andrew keen101 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 02:41:44 GMT 2008

Just Like to let everyone know that my robotics competition (in Denver) is
coming up soon. It will be held at Denver Universities Richie Center on the
27th, 28th, and 29th of March.
There is LOTS of geeky high school student and Engineers that will be there.
There may even be an opportunity to hand out CD's, since many are familiar
with Linux, or may be open to it.

 If not, I suggest finding time to come anyway. You will have a blast! If
you can even only come one day, then I suggest coming Friday or Saturday,
since those will be the competitive day's. I'd really like to see some
Ubuntu advocates there. (even if it's only by being present or wearing some
geeky shirt)

http://www.usfirst.org/uploadedfiles/community/frc/events/2008/2008_CO_Agenda.pdf

http://www.usfirst.org/uploadedfiles/community/frc/events/2008/2008_CO_SiteInfo.pdf

http://www.coloradofirst.org/