[CoLoCo] my first Ubuntu Brainstorm idea

Andrew keen101 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 04:02:15 GMT 2008

I guess if your a moderator, you can change idea's status. ...and even merge
them too.

i have to say that the site seems to be getting better. I reported 3 bugs
today, and I believe at least two of them will be fixed by tomorrow.

on another note, I did my community service for the day. They added a new
category called "brainstorm". which basically means it's a category in where
you can post an idea directly relating to brainstorm. But, there were TONS
of ideas already suggested before that category had been created, that were
already in the "other" category. So, I decided to move them.  I swear, I
moved about 300 of them.  When I started, the "brainstorm" category had only
one page. Now it has seven. And there are about 30 or 40 ideas per page.