[CoLoCo] Widget Layer Plugin

Michael "TheZorch" Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 20:59:53 BST 2008

Andrew wrote:
> You could also try installing the "*compizconfig-settings-manager*" if
> it's not already. That should alloy you to pick and choose features
> you want, like the rotating cube workspaces i think.
I already have that.  Its where I discovered the Widget Layer plugin.
Screenlets is working for me, though none of the Weather plugins work at
all.  Interestingly, my Weather toolbar plugin for GNOME works perfectly
still.  I recall that my friend with Mac OS X has a similar problem with
his weather reporting Dashboard widget.  I think weather.com change
something making these programs useless.

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
thezorch at gmail.com
http://thezorch.googlepages.com/home