[CoLoCo] Preferred Hypervisor to run Windows

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 15:24:54 BST 2008

If you can't get all of this to work with VMWare you could always go out and
purchase a copy of Parallels.  I know I'm going to get flamed, but heck it
works great and is made specifically for installing windows (but it can do
other VMs too).  I think a Linux copy is $50, so it's really pricey... but
if you have no other option it could be your last good chance.

-David