[CoLoCo] Tomorrow: BLUG: Hacking the NSLU2 attached storage device

Joey Stanford joey at canonical.com
Wed Jun 11 23:39:51 BST 2008

This is going to be cool. I wish I could come.  I've hacked up my
NSLU2 and I love it to death.  It's slow but the benefits overcome
that when you use it as a server.  I run bip, bitlbee, and my weather
station from it.  I've used it to proxy all traffic from an office in
Brazil at one point when their connection to Europe was severed.

Great little gizmo.   and yes.. I run debian on it.  There is an
Ubuntu ARM port in the works though.