[CoLoCo] [off-topic] Google Apps for your domain

Steve Lowe sdlowe at mac.com
Tue Jun 10 22:40:22 BST 2008

On Jun 10, 2008, at 10:31 AM, Mark Gomez wrote:

> Is anybody out there using Google Apps for your Domain (www.google.com/a)
> .  We're running an exchange server at our church and school and I'm
> the new technology director.  I'd like to move away from our
> Microsoft only stance the ministry has had in the past and I
> personally don't want to mess with Exchange.  Google Apps looks like
> a good alternative but I'm looking for some more input before we
> migrate.

Yes, very happy with it.

My company runs on Google Apps; I'm creating a Google Apps environment
for the worship team at my church, and I have several personal domains
using it as well. Very happy with it - in fact I've gone to using the
web interface for gmail almost exclusively.

Plus, the 6GB (almost 7 now!) is fantastic. I have over 120K emails in
one account, and here's the stats:
You are currently using 2651 MB (38%) of your 6809 MB.

--
Steve Lowe
steve at stevelowe.org