[CoLoCo] (Off-Topic) Proof of Alien Life to be shown in Denver Friday.

Michael "TheZorch" Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 07:56:57 BST 2008

John Edwards wrote:
> Personally, I've found this thread much more interesting than the
> robotics threads that crop up ever so often.
>

> John Edwards
> --
> Rule #1 of working in any creative field in the 21st century should
> be: Your Fans Are Not The Enemy.
> Charlie Stross.
YIPES!!!  What have I started.  LOL

Anyway, I've followed scientific advancements, discoveries, and research
into space travel, astrophysics, cosmology and etc. etc. for a long time
now.  The idea that we are alone in the universe is in my honest opinion
is dangerous and arrogant.  There is too much evidence piece together
from too many different fields of study to say that we are the only
intelligent life out there.  It is statistically impossible based on the
projected numbers of how many planets could be in this galaxy alone,
that doesn't count how many are in our galactic neighbors.  I read
recently that a new technique was develop for finding Earth sized
planets and that a few have already been located.  The truth is out
there, its only a matter of time before we find it.

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
thezorch at gmail.com
http://thezorch.googlepages.com/home