[CoLoCo] asus eee battery life

siblog tehsiblog at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 20:50:59 BST 2008

Another one that I just read about after posting is the Acer Aspire one that
runs Linpus Lite. A good bargain but battery life looks poor when compared
to others - "regular use, including surfing the Web, listening to music over
Pandora, and word processing, the mini-notebook got 1 hour and 58 minutes".
It sports the Atom processor and has an 8GB SSD

Review - http://www.laptopmag.com/review/laptops/acer-aspire-one-linux.aspx

-Simon