[CoLoCo] asus eee battery life

siblog tehsiblog at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 20:34:50 BST 2008

I personally am going to wait for the Dell UMPC before I make my mind up,
but I have been hearing really good reviews of the MSI Wind but I believe it
only comes installed with XP. Don't know if that will be an issue or if you
are just going to load them all up with a flavor of Linux anyways. The
battery life looks to be around 5 hours and it is supposedly cheaper than
the Asus (but rumors say price was increased yesterday). It has the new ATOM
processor but sports a 80GB HD instead of a SSD (don't know if that matters
to you).

Here is a review from Laptop Mag -
http://www.laptopmag.com/review/laptops/msi-wind.aspx
Here are the specs -