[CoLoCo] good distro for umpc

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Wed Jul 30 04:23:25 BST 2008

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 5:15 PM, David Overcash <funnylookinhat at gmail.com>wrote:

> Where do you live Jim?  Where's a good place to meet up? (We'll need to be
> able to plug the computer in, yeah?)  Give me a time and place and I'm
> there.

I  live in FC. I'm not sure what is on the south end of town but there is a
moxie java across from HP on Harmony in the same complex as an Austins
restaurant and I think there is a wells fargo bank right there too. They
have wifi. It's not too far from the freeway exit. Does that work? If so,
lets do 2:00pm tomorrow. If there is a problem, my cell is 310-3060. If that
doesn't work for any reason there is a dazbog a bit further west on McMurry
just north of harmony. I've never been there but they probably have wifi
too. If there is something closer to you that you prefer let me know.

Thanks.

--
Jim (Ubuntu geek extraordinaire)
----