[CoLoCo] Gutsy vs RHFC

Tue Jul 29 06:52:26 BST 2008

Oh.  I don't know how I got idea that it was going to be a server...  So, let me change
my answer.  I would run Ubuntu on any workstation.  The only reason I might run the very
latest Fedora would be to become familiar with RH type of systems administration, but
I'm already familiar with that, so I wouldn't.  As a side point, if I had ~three~
computers, I might run OpenSUSE on the third one.  And if I had 9 computers, one might
get Vista.  Nah...  :-)

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 21:47:17 -0600, TJ Heaney wrote