[CoLoCo] 1:1 laptops/tablets in Denver school

Jeffrey LePage jeffrey_lepage at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 26 19:21:51 BST 2008

In Indiana they have a big program to put Linux desktops in all their high schools.  Here's a link: http://www.crn.com/software/192201386
This article is a little old, but the program is still going strong.
When I was trying to convince the people at Free Horizon Montessori to switch to Linux I contacted the head of the program, Mike Huffman, and we had a 1-hour conference call with him.  He's a great guy and a wonderful resource.

Just imagine saying to the IT folks: "Hey, the whole state of Indiana did it! What's your problem?"