[CoLoCo] 1:1 laptops/tablets in Denver school.

Andrew keen101 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 21:55:24 BST 2008

maybe, they will continue on the microsoft route because they are "lazy".
But, then again friendly suggestions, and word-of-mouth go a long way.
Sometimes just by mentioning something, people get interested. That's how i
got my friend interested in linux. I was casually talking about it, and he
asked about it. I gave him an ubuntu cd. to my surprise he had a dual boot
system the next day.

Maybe this Mr. Bill needs a friendly push. and maybe a demo. give him a copy
of a live cd. See if their hardware is supported (mainly wifi).

I wish I had gone to a school with 1:1 laptops. but, oh well.