[CoLoCo] Ubucon Update

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Thu Jul 17 17:11:56 BST 2008

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 09:59:38AM -0600, NICK VERBECK wrote:
> Just to give you a quick update on it. I'm still trying to get a hold
> of Leslie to see if we can host at the Boulder Google Offices in
> September. So hopefully soon I will have a Yes or no from them.
>
> As for a date in September. Would you guys like a Saturday (6, 13, 20,
> 27) or a Sunday (7, 14, 21, 28).

Cool.  I strongly prefer a Saturday.  The 6th might be the monthly
Front Range Pythoneers all-day hacking session, so I'd go for the 13th
or 20th or 27th.

I'm assuming Leslie will be at OSCON next week and I'll try to ask her
in person if you don't hear by then.

Neal McBurnett                 http://mcburnett.org/neal/