[CoLoCo] LoCo wallpaper

Darrin Goodman darrin.goodman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 17:53:21 BST 2008

It's been a fun exercise to create these CoLoCo wallpaper images, especially
the ones that don't contain any photographic elements to them.  So far, my
personal favorite is the Linewaves version with the levitating Gnu Ox.  That
one was probably the most fun to create.  I have added a few new ones to the
list, which you can find on my wallpapers page:
http://www.hilltopyodeler.com/wallpaper.php

I will probably contine to create more wallpapers from time to time, either
with or without a Ubuntu theme, so feel free to check back every now and
then.  However, with OSCON drawing near, I will probably take a break from
creating any more CoLoCo wallpaper images for now.  A big thanks goes out to
those of you who have shown interest in the images and have made suggestions
for changes.

- Darrin