[CoLoCo] Ubuntu at Best Buy

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 22:41:28 BST 2008

I'm going to go to the local store and ask if they have it on demo with any
of their computers and persist in seeing if they will proceed to do
something like that...  have them call their managers and their district
manages, etc.

And then I'll come back later and just reboot a bunch of the computers with
LiveCDs in them.  : )

-David