[CoLoCo] keepassx

CHUCK SIMCOX cpsimcox33 at msn.com
Fri Jul 11 18:17:34 BST 2008

Neal:
Sorry, things haven't become obvious to me.  I have created one group
 & added a couple of entries, but then what???
Chuck GJ

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 08:03:44PM -0600, CHUCK SIMCOX wrote:
>  Hi:
> This newbie has a question:
>
> OK, where do I find instructions as how to use keepassx?
>
> Some how I am missing out on how to use it.

A more specific question would be handy - where do you get stuck?

But I remember being confused too.   It wasn't obvious that you had to
first add a new group from the menus, and then select a group to add an
entry.  After that things were more obvious.