[CoLoCo] OSX, UBUNTU, or Windows... take your pick... a PC that runs them all...

Andrew keen101 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 23:42:59 BST 2008

I'd have say that if i had to chose a proprietary OS it would be OSX. In my
(limited) experience with mac OSX it seems to perform more smoothly, and has
some neat features out-o-the-box of windows. With that said, i don't like
the other apple software, and don't like how a lot of things work.

also from an outsiders point of view i also like OSX because it's very easy
to change the admin password, and do whatever you want with the system.