[CoLoCo] OSX, UBUNTU, or Windows... take your pick... a PC that runs them all...

siblog tehsiblog at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 23:25:22 BST 2008

I know I am going off the subject, but I am going to rant for a second about
Apple.

> I'm pretty sure they are breaking the OSX terms of agreement etc to put the
> OS on non apple hardware.

This is the exact reason I hate Apple (even more than Microsoft). Everyone
hated and tried to sue Microsoft back in the day because they bundled IE
with Windows. Apple now bundles all their apps in their OS, controls what
apps you can run with their products (ex. iPod/iPhone with iTunes), forces
Safari down peoples throat via the iTunes/Apple auto-update and only allows
their OS on their hardware! Microsoft couldn't even dream of pulling
something like that off. Talk about control and monopoly tactics! In my
opinion Apple is the new Microsoft but way worse. Supporting or purchasing
products from them is worse than supporting Microsoft. And I am not
directing any of this towards anyone in this group but, I am sick of people
always complaining about big bad Microsoft when they should be looking out
for Apple and teh monopoly it is building....Ok sorry I am done now

-Simon