[CoLoCo] OSX, UBUNTU, or Windows... take your pick... a PC that runs them all...

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 22:44:06 BST 2008

Well...  that's exactly what a mac is.  It runs any OS and even helps
you setup a dual boot with bootcamp.  And I hate to say it, but it's
the best dual boot solution I have ever found.  Too bad Linux hasn't
quite gotten there yet.  (I guess apple has it a bit easier though
considering they control the hardware, and more importantly the EFI
(BIOS)).

Too bad most of you will flame me because apple doesn't give away all
of it's software.  :-)

-David