[CoLoCo] LoCo wallpaper

Darrin Goodman darrin.goodman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 23:34:37 BST 2008

I've created two new wallpaper images from my wife's recent travels to
Greece and Italy.  These play on a theme of "think global / act local".  I
modified the images to give them a warmer, sepia tone sort of look, and they
are both on the not-too-bright-and-obtrusive end of the spectrum.  Due to
the extra amount of work involved with creating multiple sizes, the two new
images are both sized to 1680x1050.  When viewing, remember that if your
browser resizes the image to fit on screen, the lettering will be a bit
goofy looking.
http://www.hilltopyodeler.com/wallpaper.php

Over the weekend, or possibly next week some time, I'll experiment with
creating one or two wallpapers that do not incorporate any sort of
photographic element for those who do not care to have scenery on their
desktops.  This should be fun to experiment with.

As always, feedback is welcomed.

-Darrin