[CoLoCo] Preferred Hypervisor to run Windows

Scott Lewis scottlewis01 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 07:25:06 BST 2008

Sorry about my delayed post on this.  David - I can't say that I had ever
heard of KVM/virtmanager GUI.  It's something I will check out further.  But
after spending more time I was able to get all settings working properly in
Virtual Server.  David had recommended that I try my VPN connection over the
NAT mode wireless connection (as opposed to Bridged) and it worked
perfectly.  I am now up and running Ubuntu as my primary OS.  Thanks for the
help everyone.

-Scott

~~~~~~~

Have you thought about using KVM?  The virtmanager GUI is still rough,
but it works.

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 1:32 PM, David L. Willson <DLWillson at thegeek.nu>