[CoLoCo] Longmont Panera - Thursday, February 27th

Thu Jan 31 01:07:27 GMT 2008

Glad you asked, Jim.  I didn't know that the room needed to be reserved!
On calling, I found that the room is busy on February 7th, and every
reasonable alternate Thursday.

I have tentatively scheduled us for Wednesday, February 27th.  Will that
do for everyone?