[CoLoCo] Longmont Internet provider options

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 00:38:26 GMT 2008

On Wed, Jan 30, 2008 at 4:49 PM, Paul Schwartz <pmjs1115 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> My cable access has gone belly up more times than I like, and their customer
> service stinks [APITA].

Interesting. I've been on cable since the ATT days, and I don't even
need the fingers of one hand to count the outages in 10+ years. The
few times I have had reason to call, I got reasonable responses
(weighted towards windows users, of course) from the support desk.

FYI, Comcast does have miserable DNS servers, and I use the opendns ip
addresses.

I'm sure some of the problems are geographic (I'm in SE Aurora). I've
heard in the past that the original ATT buildout was a lot better that
what Comcast has done in recent years.

--
Collins Richey